A Benefit Concert
Enter to win a pair of tickets to A Benefit Concert for The Rhythmic Arts Project Friday, November 1st at The Lobero Theatre 7:30pm. Hosted by Lin Aubuchon, Michael & Amy McDonald and friends gather to celebrate The Rhythmic Arts Project with a can’t-miss benefit concert featuring Bill & Tamara Champlin, the band Fall Risk, and special guest Ellis Hall. TRAP has provided service for over 20 years to our friends with Intellectual and Developmental Differences locally and globally.
Click Here and register by providing us with your full name, age, city and phone number where we can reach you. If you experience issues when you click on the link to enter, please email email@example.com with your full name, age, city and phone number where we can reach you and your entry will be received. Only one entry per person, per email. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.
• Contest runs Sunday, September 15th through Sunday, October 27th.
• Enter Name, phone number, address, town, age.
• Must be 18 years old to enter.
• Only one entry per e-mail AND Must be your own.
• Only one entry per person.
• One winner per household per 30 days.
• Multiple entries will result in disqualification.